During these unprecedented times, we are offering a range of home-delivered restaurant-quality meals ready for you to heat and eat.
These are perfect for the elderly or those choosing to socially distance themselves or self-isolate.
We aim to update meal options on a regular basis. But we’ll likely keep Carol’s World-Famous (in Nelson) Fish Chowder as a weekly option! Because who doesn’t need chowder in times of uncertainty? 😉
The choices below are available for delivery between 24th March and 3rd April.
- All meals are $15 per portion.
- Meals come with simple heating instructions (they can be reheated in a microwave or in a conventional oven) and they are also freezable.
- We deliver FREE to Hira, Nelson, Wakefield, Motueka and everywhere in between. Delivery days are Tuesday and Friday in Nelson, and Friday in Motueka.
- Simply order below and pay ‘Eftpos on Delivery’ or by Internet Banking.
- We kindly request that you order 48 hours ahead. BUT we can help with frozen options in emergencies. Please don’t go hungry, we are here to feed you!